3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope
The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope combines high acoustic sensitivity with a versatile, two-sided chestpiece for exceptional performance. Listen to, identify, and diagnose even the most subtle body sounds through the power of tunable diaphragm technology. Simply hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low-frequency sounds and increase pressure incrementally to hear higher-frequency sounds. The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope is also built to withstand the rigours of healthcare. Made without natural rubber latex, the resilient, next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. Similarly, its materials improve the stethoscopes lifespan with resistance to skin oils and alcohol.
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide optimal comfort and an excellent sound barrier
- Non-chill bell sleeve helps improve patient comfort
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Made without natural rubber latex
Hear the difference and make a difference using the 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope.