Airgo Forearm Crutches
The Airgo Forearm Crutches are the preferred walking aid among a lot of crutch users. Often people start using underarm crutches first, but the pain that comes with it makes them instantly switch to forearm crutches! They are an amazing solution for individuals in need. Forearm crutches can help prevent pain, reduce discomfort, and prevent injuries often caused by underarm crutches. For non-weight bearing applications, you might take some time to adapt and get used to this product, but it is definitely worth it.
Along with offering improved comfort, ease of use, improved walking speed, and agility, this device has many more benefits. Forearm crutches are best suited for active individuals as it helps improve posture and provide a more natural/neutral position of the wrist and hand. Along with providing immense support, the Airgo Forearm Crutches make it easier and safer for individuals to ascend and stairs. The crutches also allow for a wide range of walking styles, i.e., gaits, and help improve stability over uneven and rough surfaces. This product is also extremely lightweight and, therefore, can be easily carried during travel. Give the Airgo Forearm Crutches a try today!
- The Airgo Forearm Crutches are manufactured using heavy-gauge aluminum tubing
- The vinyl-coated front opening forearms cuffs add to the durability of the product
- The steel handles with plastic grips enable users to hold these crutches with ease
- The extra-large rubber crutch tips make it convenient and comfortable for users to hold these crutches for a long period
- The handgrip and cuff height are both adjustable, enabling users to customize this product according to their personal preferences
- Youth: 21 – 30 inches
- Adult: 28 – 37 inches
- Tall Adult: 33 – 42 inches