Airway Surgical OTC Lumbo-Sacral Support with Abdominal Uplift
If you are experiencing pain in your spinal and lower back, it is important to consider using an over-the-counter lumbosacral belt. The Airway Surgical OTC Lumbosacral Support is made from high-quality stretch fabric that can help relieve pressure and alleviate pain in your lower back and abdominal area. The support is also made of soft, supportive materials and can help improve your posture, reduce pain, and increase mobility. This treatment is often used to treat chronic pain and can be used alone or in combination with other procedures. The lumbar sacral support with an abdominal belt is the most popular, entirely latex-free support to provide non-irritating back support. This support is made from stretchy, breathable fabric and fits around the waist like a bandage. It's adjustable to fit most sizes and can be worn under clothes or over them. In addition, it effectively stabilizes the ligaments, tendons, and muscles of the lower back, offering relief from pain and discomfort.
Lumbo Sacral Belt Features
- Provides firm support and stabilization for muscles and ligaments to the lower back
- This strong elastic abdominal belt provides additional uplift support and molds around body contours for a comfortable fit.
- Custom-fit adjustable for varying degrees of compression
- 11” back panel covers an entire low back area for maximum therapeutic benefit
- Includes pockets for two optional semi-rigid metal stays that are adjustable and shapeable for extra-firm support
- Tapered in front for optimum wearing comfort.
- Easy hook and loop fastening and adjustment
- Measure around at the widest part of the hips.
Lumbosacral Support Belt Specifications
- Brand OTC
- Material Steel
- Color White
- Available sizes
- Universal hips 33.0-44.0 inches
- Small hips 29.0-32.0 inches
- Medium hips 33.0-36.0 inches
- Large hips 37.0-40.0 inches
- X-large hips 41.0-44.0 inches
- 2X-large hips 45.0-48.0 inches
Lumbar Sacral Support with Abdominal Belt
The lumbar sacral support with an abdominal belt is a comfortable and custom-fit piece of equipment designed to provide support for your lower back and abdomen. The strong mesh elastic fabric molds around your body contours, providing a snug and comfortable fit. It has Abdominal Belt that is made from strong mesh and has elastic that molds around the body's contours for a comfortable, custom fit. The belts can be bought in different sizes to ensure they fit everyone.
Loop Fastening for Easy adjustment
OTC lumbosacral support has a quick and easy hook-and-loop fastener to easily tighten in and tighten out the belt and make an adjustment for the user's custom fits. This system is a great option for people who want an easy way to provide support for their back. OTC lumbosacral support also has two semi-rigid metal stays that are adjustable and shapeable for extra-firm support; tapered in front for optimum wearing comfort. This tapered front design makes it comfortable when sitting while the easy fastening makes it easy to use.
Comfortable Back Panel
The lumbar-sacral belt also has an 11" back panel that covers the entire lower back area for maximum therapeutic benefit. This support includes pockets for two optional semi-rigid stays that help to stabilize the patient in the therapy. The Back Panel is contoured to fit the natural curvature of the lower back and is made of durable, comfortable fabric. Furthermore, OTC lumbosacral support has a tapered front design that makes the support easier for users to find a comfortable position for any body type.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of Supports and Braces in Canada and the US, so you can choose the one that suits your needs. We also carry a wide range of other products as well.