The PCP Adjustable Orthopaedic Handle Cane is designed to help provide support while walking, and to reduce stress on the injured limb. Properly used, it is generally held in the hand opposite of the injured limb. The adjustable orthopedic handle provides comfortable support; distributes body weight directly down the shaft. May be easier to grip for some individuals with limited use of the hands; larger, more comfortable grip. This type of cane is for those individuals who require only a minimum of support and stability.
Use adjustable walking sticks for: recovery, post-injury, limited mobility safety issues, and daily living aids
Adjustable walking cane features
- Large ergonomic molded handle evenly distributes body weight, reduces stress on user's hands and joints.
- Attractive non-chip black colour.
- Manufactured from sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing. 7/8" (2.2 cm) diameter shaft, 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip.
- Quick and easy one button height adjustment with silencer ring. Silencer ring prevents rattling.
- Handle height adjusts from 31" to 39" (79 - 99 cm).
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4" (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip.
- Product weight: 15 oz.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA