Airway Surgical PCP Adjustable Padded Bath Safety Seat with Swing Away Arms
It can be tough for some people to get in or out of the bathtub if they have balance or mobility issues. The Airway Surgical Adjustable Padded Bath Safety Seat is a comfortable seat that can make it easier to transfer into the tub. It is designed to keep individuals safe from slipping or falling in the water when they are climbing in or out of the tub. You can also use it to sit down while showering so that you are safe.
Shower Safety Seat with Arms
The Airway safety seat offers lateral transfers in or out of the bathtub, providing extra stability and support to ensure that you don’t fall. It comes in a standard size that can fit most showers and bathtubs. The height of the seat can be adjusted according to your needs for the perfect customized fit.
The padded seat is quite comfortable to sit on. It has drainage holes to ensure that the water doesn’t collect on the surface so that you don’t end up slipping off it. The seat has a nonslip surface too, which keeps you safe. The legs come with nonslip, non-marring rubber tips at the ends to ensure that the seat stays stable even with the water. The swing away arms provide extra support while you are sitting down or getting up from the seat.
Shower Safety Chair Features:
- Stay safe in the shower or bathtub
- Swing away arms for extra support
- Comfortable padded seat
- Nonslip surface of seat with drainage holes to prevent water from collecting
- Non-marring, non-skid rubber tips on the legs
- Adjustable height
Bath Safety Chair Specifications:
- Seat height adjustment: 16” –20” (41 – 51 cm)
- Height from seat to top of armrests: 5” (12,7 cm)
- Seat dimension: 16” x 13" (40,6 x 13 cm)
- Base dimensions: 19” x 16.25” (48 x 41.3 cm)
- Total Weight: 2.27 kg (5 lbs.)
- Maximum weight capacity: 136 kg (300 lbs.)