Airway Surgical PCP Adjustable Walking Stick with Wrist Strap, Straight Grip
The Airway Surgical PCP Adjustable Walking Stick is the perfect accessory for easing your commute and enabling traction and stability. It has 10 adjustable heights, between 47 and 56 inches, at 1" increments. Fit for either short or tall men and women. For additional safety, it features a push-button with a locking ring to ensure that the cane stays at the desired set height.
Walking Stick Features
- Soft foam handle for all day comfort
- Shaft is fabricated using a strong 7/8” aluminum
- Wrist strap allows for use of both hands without cane falling away
- One button height adjustment
- Handle height adjusts from 47” to 56” ( 119.4 - 142.2 cm)
- Slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip
- Plastic silencer ring
Design and Benefits of Walking Stick Adjustable Height
The Airway Surgical PCP Adjustable Walking Stick has a push button with a locking ring to ensure that the cane remains at the set height for additional safety. The cane is also foldable for convenience and storage. The canes are made from anti corrosion aluminum, which are lightweight but durable for a long-lasting use. It is also easily adjusted in one-inch increments from a minimum of 47” to a maximum height of 56”
Airway Surgical's PCP Adjustable Walking Stick with Wrist Strap features an ergonomic grip, which is more comfortable for the user. The integrated wrist strap keeps the cane from falling to the ground when released.
Specifications of Adjustable Walking Stick
- Made from strong aluminum material
- Height adjusts from 47” to 56” ( 119.4 - 142.2 cm)
- Black color
Buy Walking Stick
Halo Healthcare offers a variety of Mobility Aids, so you can find the one right for you.