Airway Surgical PCP Collapsible Metal Cane
The PCP Folding Adjustable Derby Handle Cane helps provide support while walking, and reduces stress on the injured limb. It is usually held in the hand opposite the injured limb. The stylishly designed handle provides comfortable support and distributes the weight of the body directly down the shaft. It provides a large, comfortable grip, which may be easier for some individuals with limited use of their hands. This type of cane is for those who require only a minimum of support and stability.
Use For: recovery, post-injury, limited mobility issues, and daily living aids
Foldable Cane Features
- Reduces stress on user's hands and joints.
- Attractive non-chip paisley pattern.
- Easily collapses into three sections to fit into small spaces (purse, suitcase, under car seat, etc). Folded dimensions: 12" x 5 1/2" x 1" (30.5 cm x 14 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Manufactured from sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing. 7/8" (2.2 cm) diameter shaft, 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip.
- Quick and easy one button height adjustment with silencer ring. Silencer ring prevents rattling.
Foldable Walking Canes Specs
- Handle height adjusts from 33" to 37" (84 - 94 cm).
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4" (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip.
- Product weight: 14 oz.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA