Alcon Opti-Free Puremoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution 60mL
- It generates a moisture cushion across the lens' surface, forming a barrier that inhibits deposits and eliminates grime.
- It's a multi-purpose disinfectant with a proven dual disinfection method to prevent hazardous microbes that might cause eye infections.
- It is gentle enough for sensitive eyes and disinfects all varieties of soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogels.
- It helps to clean vision by reducing greasy deposits.
This is why the comfort of your contact lenses lasts from morning to night.
The Opti-Free Puremoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is a multi-purpose solution that can be used to rinse, clean, disinfect, store, and recondition patient lenses. The #1 doctor-recommended multi-purpose solution on the market is Opti-Free Puremoist. The special 2D formula in the Opti-Free Puremoist solution employs Polyquad and Aldox dual disinfectants to eradicate bacteria that could cause eye infections.
The Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix envelops the patient's lens in long-lasting moisture, ensuring continual comfort throughout the day while also acting as a barrier to hazardous deposits and debris. The only one of the three unique Opti-Free formulas with Hydraglyde Hydration Matrix, Opti-Free Puremoist, is the most effective solution for everyday contact users looking for all-day moisture and relief. Opti-Free Puremoist solution is designed to properly clean contact lenses for comfort from morning to night, as opposed to typical saline solutions that just rinse them.
Silicon hydrogel and soft contact lenses perform well with this solution. These lenses can be left in the solution for up to 30 days in an unopened case before needing to be cleaned and disinfected again. Fill your lens case with solution and wet each side of the lens to get the most out of Opti-Free Puremoist. After that, rub each lens with your fingers for around 20 seconds. After that, use a steady application of Opti-Free Puremoist solution to rinse each side of the lens for about 10 seconds. Place the lenses in the case for at least six hours to allow the solution to properly clean and disinfect the lenses as the final step. Opti-Free is committed to providing patients with the most up-to-date and effective treatments available.
- The number one multi-purpose solution suggested by doctors
- Opti-Free Puremoist gives you all-day comfort no matter what your day brings. Exclusive formula eliminates bacteria that might cause eye infections.
- HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix envelops your lenses in a cushion of moisture, providing all-day comfort and forming a barrier that prevents deposits and debris from forming.
- All Silicone Hydrogel and other Soft Contact Lenses should be cleaned and disinfected with this solution.
Multi-Purpose Solution as recommended by a doctor
Ask an eye doctor for the best option for clean, clear, and comfortable contact lenses. They'll probably prescribe OPTI-FREE Puremoist for its cleansing and disinfecting efficacy as well as its all-day comfort. In fact, more eye doctors than any other brand of contact lens solution prescribe it to their patients.
*KS&R, July 2015, based on a survey of 311 eye care practitioners.