Alcon Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops 5mL + 10mL
Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops have been clinically shown to provide long-lasting protection and effective treatment from dry eye symptoms. This Ultra blend offers you with the long-lasting relief you require. These lubricant eye drops have been clinically proved to alleviate the signs and symptoms of dry eye in a short amount of time. Systane Lubricant Eye Drops provide immediate, long-lasting moisture and protection, giving you the relief you need to get through your day. You don't have to put up with the burning and discomfort of dry eyes any longer; these lubricant eye drops will provide temporary relief.
The Systane brand of artificial tears is the #1 doctor-recommended solution for dry eye symptom alleviation. Systane gives short relief from your symptoms, so don't allow dry eyes ruin your day.
Lubricant Eye Drops Features
- *Packaging may vary, however this is the #1 Dr. Recommended Brand of Artificial Tears.
- Fast and Long-Lasting Protection Relief from the Symptoms of Dry Eyes. Keep the container at room temperature.
- Both the indications and symptoms of dry eye are reduced.
- Wherever you are, quickly ease inflamed eyes.
These lubricating eye drops refresh your eyes, providing comfort and long-term protection from minor dry eye symptoms like:
- Dryness of the eyes
- Itching of the eyes
- Eyes that are burning or hurting
- Eyes that itch
- Eyes with grit
- Eyes that are tired
- Vision that fluctuates or is unclear
- Excessive tearing is a condition in which the skin tears excessively.
Artificial Tears from the #1 Doctor-Recommended Brand*
With Systane, the #1 doctor-recommended brand for artificial tears, you can confidently treat your dry eye symptoms. Systane eye drops are designed to soothe, relax, and hydrate the eyes, leaving them feeling revitalized and invigorated.
*Recommendations for artificial tears and related items based on a survey of 611 eye care experts. January 2014, MarketVision Research.
If you are allergic to Systane, you should not take it. An eye infection will not be treated or prevented with this medication.
If you have an infection in your eye, see your doctor or pharmacist to see if using Systane is safe for you.
Systane is unlikely to damage an unborn child. If you're pregnant, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about using this medication.
It's unclear whether ocular lubricant enters breast milk or if it could affect a nursing baby. If you're breastfeeding, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about using an eye lubricant.
If you have any of the following symptoms of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or neck, get immediate medical attention.
- After using the drug, you may have extreme burning, stinging, or eye irritation;
- ache in the eyes
- The way you see things changes
- The following are some of the most common negative effects:
- slight inflammation or burning of the eyes;
- irritation or a reddening of the eyes;
- eyes that are watering;
- eyesight problems; or
- You have a bad taste in your mouth.
This is not an exhaustive list of potential adverse effects; more may arise. For medical advice on side effects, contact your doctor.