Amoena Fleur Wire Free Bra
Fleur is a reimagining of the classic Frances leisure bra, with wide cushioned and adjustable straps for increased support and comfort. It Is a simple design for individuals with limited mobility thanks to the front closure. Cotton that is incredibly soft and breathable.
This comfortable Amoena mastectomy bras, also known as a surgical bra, post mastectomy bras, or prosthetic bras, is designed for women who have recently had a mastectomy or any other procedure that has changed the contour of one or both breasts.
All women can wear these Amoena bras - whether you need a bilateral, left, right, or non-pocketed bra.
Amoena Mastectomy Bras; Fleur Wire Free Bra Feature
- Wireless cups have vertical darts for a more pleasing shape, as well as a cotton stretch inside with pockets for optional padding or breast forms, which are not included.
- To retain its form and fit, a soft elastic underband is sewed into the inside bottom of the bra with a controlled stretch knit.
- Sewn-on elastic binding keeps the fit snug at the scoop neckline.
- With a soft-backed panel and coated metal hardware, the central front includes a hook-and-eye closing. Hook counts may be seen on the Size Chart.
- Cotton stretch knit on the sides and back, with elastic binding at the top and an underband at the bottom.
- The front straps are cushioned to ease pressure on the shoulders, while the back straps are restricted stretch elastic bands with adjustable coated metal hardware.
- Information tags are attached to the fabric.
Design of Fleur Wire Free Bra
- (1/2) Shallow/Average Fit Bra Cup Form
- Front closure leisure bra with cushioned, adjustable straps, similar to our Frances.
- Sensitive skin will appreciate the ultra–soft cotton fabric.
- Straps are adjustable and wide.
- We recommend wearing an Amoena Leisure Form with this bra for the maximum support.
Benefits of Amoena Fleur Wire Free Bra
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal supports
- Discrete, multi-option pockets will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
- Amoena Fitters Guide
Buy Amoena Fleur Wire Free Bra
Amoena pocketed bras are not only attractive, but they're also created with special characteristics to assure your comfort and confidence, such as non-poking underwire and cooling materials for all-day wear.
Halo Healthcare has a large selection of mastectomy bras to pick from. This Mastectomy bra with pockets was designed to address post-surgery fit issues in breast cancer survivors, but it may be worn by any woman who wants exceptional support and comfort on a daily basis, with or without breast or symmetry forms. So what are you waiting for? Get this now!