Amoena Tanya Wire-Free Mastectomy Bra Black
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful, but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Amoena's 40-year history of listening to women makes them experts in bra design after breast surgery, and they design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider under bands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
This smooth-cup bra is perfect for everyday wear, with moulded cups to give you a great shape plus wide straps and a deep under band for comfort and support.
Mastectomy Bra Features:
- Bra Cup Form - (2) Average Fit
- High cotton content
- Moulded cups are smooth underclothing
- Wide straps for added comfort
- Adjustable back straps
Mastectomy Bra Benefits:
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets too will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
69% Cotton, 18% Nylon, 13% Spandex