Anacin Fast Headache Relief 325mg
Anacin Fast Headache Relief 325mg works to deliver tough headache and pain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headaches, toothaches, muscular aches, backaches, arthritis pain, and menstrual cramps
- Contains both acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) and caffeine
- Aspirin relieves pain and decreases swelling; caffeine may help to boost the effectiveness of salicylate.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 tablets every 6 hours; not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult your healthcare provider
Drink a full glass of water with each dose
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), or shock.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chickenpox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinner (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better.
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of Vitamins and Supplements in Canada and the US, so you can choose the one that suits your needs. We also carry a wide range of other products as well.