Anacin Fast Headache Relief 325mg
Anacin Fast Headache Relief 325mg works to deliver tough headache and pain relief.
Anbesol Instant Pain Relief Features
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscular aches
- Arthritis Pain
- Menstrual cramps
Directions to Use:
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 tablets every 6 hours; not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult your healthcare provider
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chickenpox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Stomach bleeding warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinner (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better.
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.