Anbesol Film Forming Gel 3.5 mL
Anbesol Film Forming Gel 3.5 mL is a mucoadhesive gel forming a mechanical barrier which adheres to the oral mucosal surface to provide fast and temporary pain relieve from canker sores and mouth lesions.*
Product Features and Benefits:
- For fast temporary pain relief of cancker sores and mouth lesions*
- Forms a film to ease pain
- Hygienic and easy to use
- Fresh mint flavour
- Clinically tested
Adults (> 12 years old): 3-10 times a day until the symptoms have disappeared. ? Children (2-12 years old): Maximum 3 times a day until the symptoms have disappeared.
- Twist the bottom of the applicator until all air is expelled and product appears. Directions:
- Twist the bottom of the amount of gel.
- Cover the affected area with the gel.
- Drying the surface of the affected area before application enhances adhesion.
- After application,do not touch the affected area for a few minutes in order to allow the protective rinse and dry the tip carefully and replace the cap on the applicator.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Medicinal Ingredients: Maltodextrin (maize) 5%, Arabinogalactan (larch tree) 1% , Ammonium glycyrrhizinate (glycyrrhiza glabra) 0.1%
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Water, synthetic and natural polymers, adhesive polysaccharides of the larch tree, laureth-9, preservatives, mint flavour.