Coloplast Biatain Alginate Dressing
Coloplast Biatain Alginate Dressings are designed to help with the healing of moderate to high exuding wounds.
- Ideal for cavity filling
- Cut to fit wounds of different shape and size
- Dressing conforms to skin and wound
- Converts to a soft gel on contact with wound exudate
- Gel helps prevent leakage
- Documented hemostatic effect, unlike hydrofiber dressings
- 85% alginate, 15% CMC (carboxymethylcellulose)
- Ideal for ulcers, donor sites, or traumatic wounds
- Can help control minor bleeding of superficial wounds
These dressings should not be used on dry or lightly exuding wounds, or to control heavy bleeding.
- 2" square (30/box)
- 4" square (10.box)
- 6" square (10/box)
- 1" x 17.5" rope (6/box)
Assist in wound healing with Coloplast Biatain Alginate Dressings.