Bios Diagnostics Temp Scanner Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
The BIOS Temp Scanner uses advanced infrared technology to measure human body temperature instantly and accurately at the forehead. This non-contact thermometer can be mounted on a stand (sold separately) or the wall and will take temperature readings in one second from up to 10 cm away.
Infrared Thermometer Benefits
This commercial size thermometer is great for taking the temperature of staff, patients, daycare children, students, factory employees and more.
This non-contact thermometer is non-invasive and takes a temperature reading instantly.
If a fever is detected a red light is displayed along with 10 short beeps. If no fever is detected a green light is displayed.
Infrared Forehead Thermometer Features
- 1 second response
- Takes a reading up to 10cm away
- Large bright LCD screen - 8cm x 7cm (3.2" x 2.8")
- Switch between ˚C and ˚F
- Uses 1 x 3.7V 18650 rechargeable lithium battery (not included)
- 13.7cm x 9.5cm (5.4" x 3.75")
Non Contact Infrared Thermometer Includes
- Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
- USB cable and adapter attachment for easy use
- Instruction Manual
- 4 pcs PE foam stripes