BIOS Medical Anti-Slip Snow Treads
Are you worried about slipping and falling on icy sidewalks or pathways every winter? If so, consider adding these anti-slip snow treads to your safety arsenal by BIOS Medical. Not only do they add an extra layer of protection, but they also make walking on ice a lot more comfortable. These snow treads for shoes are a great way to stay safe during the winter months. They can help you avoid slips and falls on icy sidewalks and roads, preventing accidents. Best of all, they are affordable and easy to use, by simply attaching them to your shoes or boots before heading out into the snow, and you are good to go!
Anti-Slip Snow Treads Features
- 12 durable spikes made from thermoplastic elastomer
- Flexible up to -40°C / -40°F
- Fits size 11-14, L
Anti-Slip Snow Treads Benefits
There are many benefits to having this snow tread for boots by BIOS Medical. Some top benefits include:
- Increased safety – One of the most significant benefits of using these Anti-Slip Snow Treads is that they help keep you safe in icy or snowy conditions. The treads help you stay upright and prevent slips and falls, leading to severe injuries.
- Increased traction – These Snow Treads provide increased traction, allowing you to walk more confidently and safely on slippery surfaces, which can be especially helpful when walking up or down stairs.
- Durable construction – Another benefit of BIOS Medical Anti-Slip Snow Treads is that they are built to last. The treads are made from a tough rubber material that can withstand repeated use in cold weather conditions.
These anti-slip snow treads come with 12 durable thermoplastic elastomer spikes that provide extra traction, especially on icy or snowy surfaces. It also helps to reduce the wear and tear of your shoes or boots. This design can also provide you with additional stability and support for your balance.
Stretchable and Flexible
BIOS Medical has designed a new type of snow tread that is both stretchable and flexible. The treads can withstand extreme temperatures, so they can be worn in temperatures as low as -40 C (-40 F). The stretchable material used in this product allows the treads to conform to the shape of the wearer’s shoes, providing a snug fit. It is also flexible, allowing it to move with the wearer’s steps, which helps to prevent the treads from slipping off the shoes. Plus, they’re easy to put on and take off, can be used repeatedly, and work well in both wet and dry snow
Safe and Non-slip
This shoe tread was crafted with high-quality materials, making it a safe and non-slip footwear accessory. It can help the wearer to pass icy and snowy surfaces without slipping or falling; it makes extensive assistance in walking through inclined paths that are more prone to accidents.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide variety of New BIOS Medical Products in Canada and the US, so you can decide which is best for you.