Bios Medical Digital Heating Pad with Moist Heat Technology
Easy to use and fast consistent heating!
Multiple uses for every need. The LED controller makes it easy to switch heat settings and the pad is contained in a soft, plush cover. The heating pad can be used with or without the moist heat option. As a safety feature the BIOS Living Heating Pad has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This style of plug will only fit into polarized outlets - in one direction. Do not attempt to force the plug into an outlet and defeat this safety feature, failure to comply could result in electrical shock, fire or damage.
Digital Heating Pad Features
- 4 heat settings
- Auto shut-off after 2 hour
- A 9' power cord allows for convenient access to the nearest power outlet.
- 5 year warranty
- 9' power cord and remote control
- Plush cover
Digital Moist Heating Pad Caution:
- Read and follow all user and safety instructions
- Do not use while sleeping
- Never leave the heating pad unattended
- Do not use on infants
- Do not use on animals
- The unattended use of the device by children or incapacitated persons maybe dangerous
- This heating pad is not to be used on a person with diabetes
- Do not use on a person(s) who are paralyzed
- Do not use on areas that are numb, experience tingling or insensitive skin
Care: Before each use, always carefully inspect the heating pad (including the inner vinyl heating pad) to assure it is in proper working order; discard if there are signs of wear and tear, frayed wires, cracks or tears in the covering, if it looks worn or if the electrical cord is frayed. The existence of these conditions can cause the heating pad to catch fire.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of heating pads in Canada and US so you can decide which one is best for you.