Bios Medical Digital Heating Pad with Moist Heat Technology
The best way to get relief from pain is to use heat; it melts and breaks down proteins, reducing inflammation and pain. That’s why many people turn to heat pads when in pain; one of the best heating pads they can have is a moist heat pad like what BIOS is offering. Their heating pad has a unique design and features that allow heat to penetrate deep into the skin to provide soothing relief from inflammation and pain, which is more comfortable and effective than traditional heating pads.
Bios Medical Digital Heating Pad with Moist Heat Technology is an affordable and convenient way to warm up your muscles. This heating pad uses moist heat technology that utilizes warm, humid air, providing relief from pain and inflammation. Plus, it’s extremely portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Features of Bios Medical Digital Heating Pad
- 4 heat settings
- Auto shut-off after 2 hour
- A 9’ power cord (allows convenient access to the nearest power outlet)
- 5-year warranty
- 9’ power cord and remote control
- Plush cover
Design of Bios Medical Digital Moist Heating Pad
BIOS Medical Digital Heating Pad with Moist Heat Technology is designed to use proprietary algorithms to adjust the amount of heat delivered to your skin to provide relief from various conditions. It is a smart device that features 4 heat settings and an auto-off timer after 2 hours so that it will not overheat or burn you. It also has a plush cover that provides optimal warmth and comfort. Its soft pad is placed on the skin, and the device emits warmth and moisture that penetrates the skin to help reduce inflammation and pain.
This BIOS digital moist heat device has a 9’ power cord, allowing convenient access to the nearest outlet. Additionally, as a safety feature, the BIOS Living Heating Pad is designed with a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other), which will only fit into polarized outlets - in one direction. It also comes with a convenient LED controller that makes it easy to switch heat settings. This bios medical digital heating pad is also lightweight and portable, perfect for home or on the go.
Benefits of Bios Medical Digital Heating Pad with Moist Heat Technology
There are a number of reasons why people may choose to use BIOS Medical Digital Heating Pad with Moist Heat Technology. This includes the fact that it is non-invasive and can be used on many different areas of the body. Additionally:
- It is very portable and can be taken with you wherever you go.
- It is also very affordable, making them ideal for those on a budget.
- This pad offers excellent pain relief, relieving chronic and acute pain conditions.
- The moist heat technology found in bios medical digital heating pads is highly effective at promoting blood circulation and healing.
- Unlike traditional heating pads, which use infrared or electric heat, BIOS moist heat pads use water vapor to create warmth. This means that they are safer to use because they don’t contain any harmful chemicals
Cautions in Using Bios Medical Digital Heating Pad with Moist Heat Technology
- Read and follow all user and safety instructions
- Do not use it while sleeping
- Never leave the heating pad unattended
- Do not use it on infants
- Do not use it on animals
- Unattended use of the device by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
- This heating pad is not to be used on a person with diabetes
- Do not use it on a person(s) who are paralyzed
- Do not use on numb areas, experience tingling or insensitive skin.
- Do not attempt to force the plug into an outlet and defeat the plug safety feature to prevent electrical shock, fire, or damage.
- Before each use, always carefully inspect the heating pad (including the inner vinyl) to assure it is in proper working order.
- Discard if there are signs of wear and tear, frayed wires, cracks, or tears in the covering. The existence of these conditions can cause the heating pad to catch fire.
Buy Bios Medical Digital Heating Pad with Moist Heat Technology
If you suffer from arthritis, pain in your lower back, or even just achy muscles, buying BIOS Medical Digital Heating Pad with Moist Heat Technology may be your solution. These medical-grade digital heating pads generate heat accordingly, providing warmth to help relieve pain. It is easy to use and delivers fast consistent heating, so better place your order now to experience the relief it can give and start enjoying improved wellbeing!
Care: Before each use, always carefully inspect the heating pad (including the inner vinyl heating pad) to assure it is in proper working order; discard if there are signs of wear and tear, frayed wires, cracks or tears in the covering, if it looks worn or if the electrical cord is frayed. The existence of these conditions can cause the heating pad to catch fire.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of heating pads in Canada and US so you can decide which one is best for you.