BIOS Medical Gutter Finger Splint
BIOS Medical is a company that specializes in creating medical devices, and one of its products is the Gutter Finger Splint. This gutter finger splint is designed to help injured fingers remain stable and prevent further trauma. It is made from durable, elastic materials that conform to the shape of the fingers, and it has adjustable straps to ensure a snug fit.
With so many different types of splints on the market, BIOS Medical Gutter Finger Splint stands out because it is unique and can be adjusted based on user needs. It can also be used to support a wide range of finger injuries and can be customized to fit each individual's hand. Additionally, this Gutter Finger Splint is made from lightweight and durable materials, making it comfortable to wear for extended periods.
Features of BIOS Medical Finger Splint
- Malleable aluminum alloy
- Convenient Velcro® straps
- Blue foam padding
- One size fits all
- For adult use only, keep out of reach of children
Design of Gutter Finger Splint by BIOS Medical
The design of BIOS Medical Gutter Finger Splint is designed to provide immediate and long-term relief from the pain and discomfort caused by finger fractures. It is made from high-quality materials, so it fits comfortably around the injured finger; it is also made to be adjustable to ensure an optimal level of support can be attained.
It is a one-size-fits-all device with a malleable aluminum alloy that adjusts to different finger sizes. It also has a convenient Velcro® strap to ensure it fits snugly; these straps help eliminate the need for adhesive tape. Additionally, it has a blue foam padding where the finger lies for added comfort and to help absorb shock. This device is worth buying because it allows patients to grip objects securely, which can help improve their quality of life.
Benefits of Gutter Finger Splint
BIOS Medical Gutter Finger Splint is beneficial for a variety of reasons. Some of the benefits you can get from using this device are:
- It can help reduce the swelling and pain associated with finger injuries.
- It can help keep fingers in a neutral position, and it can provide relief from occupational stressors.
- They can help reduce the risk of finger injuries and keep fingers in the correct position.
- It can also be used to help protect a finger that has been injured.
- It allows the finger to move freely while still being protected.
- It can also help to improve range of motion and grip strength.
- Additionally, BIOS Medical Gutter Finger Splints are discreet and easy to put on, making them a preferred choice for those seeking treatment for their injury.
Buy BIOS Medical Gutter Finger Splint
Support your injured fingers with BIOS Medical Gutter Splint and recover faster while keeping an active lifestyle! Order yours today!
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of Medical Supplies in Canada and the US so you can decide which one is best for you.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.