Brave Face Fraser Organic Reusable Face Mask for Kids
This classic gusseted organic reusable face mask expands to fit any size or shape of face. Produced from certified organic cotton you can feel happy about your purchase knowing that it was ethically produced in Ontario Canada.
Kids Face Masks Care Instructions
- Wash before use.
- Between uses, hand-wash mask with antibacterial soap for 2-3 minutes and rinse with warm tap water.
- Soak mask for at least 7-10 minutes in hot water with temperatures between 45 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius.
Tap water at the highest heat setting will do.
- As an alternative, you can use a clothes steamer to steam the mask after each use for 7-10 minutes.
- Squeeze excess water out and hang to dry.
- Always wash mask after one day of use or prolonged contact with other people.
- Wash masks on their own. Never wash with clothes (may be washed in a delicates/lingerie bag in a machine at high temperature
- Added measure: wash hands often with warm water and anti-bacterial soap, and refrain from touching any area of your face.
This product is not a substitute for a medical mask such as the N95. It should not be worn by healthcare professionals in a hospital setting or those treating patients who have become ill.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Double layer 100% organic cotton, 1/2 inch gussets and elastic.