CanDo Exercise Tubes 100 Foot Box
CanDo Exercise Tubes has been used in clinics for rehabilitation, conditioning and training since 1987. It is an economic solution for upper and lower body exercise and has become a well-known staple of many physical therapy programs. Each tube may be used independently, or as a part of a progressive rehabilitation program. CanDo tubes are licensed to use the TheraBand® colour sequence so resistance levels can be easily identified, making switching to this more economical option easy for you and your patients.
Exercise Tube Features
- Used in clinics for rehabilitation, conditioning, and training
- More economical
- Lightweight, portable, and durable
- Available in 5 strengths to allow for progressive exercise - Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Black
- Uses TheraBand colour sequence
- Each band and tube comes with consumer friendly retail packaging.
CanDo offers a wide range of choice with three different product lines: their regular latex CanDo bands and tubes, their latex-free bands and tubes called Sup-R-Band, and their economical bands and tubes called Val-u-Band.
CanDo and Sup-R-Band bands and tubes utilize the TheraBand resistance progression colours which makes switch to these more economical options easier for you and your patients.