CanDo Singles Individual Resistance Bands
CanDo Singles Individual Resistance Bands high quality latex resistive exercise bands has been used in clinics for rehabilitation, conditioning and training since 1987. It is an economic solution for upper and lower body exercise and has become a well-known staple of many physical therapy programs. Each band may be used independently, or as a part of a progressive rehabilitation program. CanDo bands are licensed to use the TheraBand colour sequence so resistance levels can be easily identified, making switching to this more economical option easy for you and your patients.
Individual Resistance Bands Features
- Used in clinics for rehabilitation, conditioning, and training
- Safer, durable, snap resistant design
- More economical
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Uniform width - each band is 5" wide
- Available in 5 strengths to allow for progressive exercise - Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Black
- Uses TheraBand colour sequence
- Each band and tube comes with consumer friendly retail packaging.
- Instructions Manual
CanDo exercise products have been used by physical therapists, athletic trainers and the general public since the 1980s. Their product line includes bands and tubes for strength and rehabilitation, balance and coordination, and flexibility.
About the CanDo Bands
CanDo offers a wide range of choice with three different product lines: their regular latex CanDo bands and tubes, their latex-free bands and tubes called Sup-R-Band, and their economical bands and tubes called Val-u-Band. CanDo and Sup-R-Band bands and tubes utilize the TheraBand resistance progression colours which makes switching to these more economical options easier for you and your patients.