Carter's Little Pills
Carter's Little Pills are used for the relief of occasional constipation, it helps to soften the stool and produce a bowel movement more quickly.* Carters little pills are sodium free and usually take about 15 minutes to 1 hour to work.*
Adults and children 12 years and older: take 1 to 3 tablets at bedtime or before breakfast, as needed. It may take 6 to 12 hours to have a bowel movement.
- Do not take more than 3 tablets in 2 hours. Children 6 to 12 years: tale 1 tablet at bedtime or before breakfast.
- Do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children less than 6 years: Ask a physician.
- Do not chew tablets.
- Do not take wil milk or antacide.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:
- Blood in the stool
- Rectal discomfort or pain
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction (e.g., rash, itching)
- Symptoms of irritation of the intestines (e.g., severe abdominal cramping, diarrhea)
Bisacodyl 5 mg, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Lactose, Magneisum Stearate, Methacrylic Acid and Ethyl Acrylate Copolymer.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.