Coloplast Sproam Foam Cleanser 350mL
Sproam Foam Cleanser by Coloplast is a personal care product that doesn't require rinsing. This Sproam spray is used as an all-in-one body wash, shampoo, and incontinence cleanser that leaves users to maintain a clean and fresh feeling with a couple of spritzes of this fantastic stuff.
Aqua, Poloxamer 188, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl Polyglycoside, MDM Hydantoin, Benzethonium Chloride, 3-(Hydroxymethyl)-5, 5-Dimethylimazolidine-2, 4-Dione , Idopropynyl Butylcarbamate , DMDM Hydantoin, and Citric Acid.
Sproam Spray Features
- Sproam Coloplast is intended perfectly as an all-over body spray or foam cleanser which is suitable for cleaning from head to toe, such as incontinence, bathing, and shampooing without the need of rinsing after showering
- Functions as a skin conditioning agent – emollient
- Free of alcohol, perfumes, and dyes producing a neutral scent
- pH balanced to reduce irritation and dryness
- Made of non-toxic chemicals
- Sproam skin cleanser is a non-aerosol substance that turns into very dense expanding foam
- Both caregivers and individuals can use it daily to maintain optimum skin protection and wellness
- Easy to use
- 350 mL
- Colorless liquid
Sproam Body Cleanser Benefits
- If you can't take a shower or go into a tub, this Sproam body wash is an excellent alternative for complete hygienic personal care
- Get rid of unwanted dirt, oil, and odors by cleaning your face and body thoroughly without the fuss of needing to rinse after usage.
- Pamper yourself with a Sproam body cleanser which certainly leaves your skin supple and feels revitalized and nourished.
- Sproam spray is fortified with benzethonium chloride, an antiseptic and disinfectant substance that protects skin from a wide array of microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
How to Use Sproam Skin Cleanser
Bathing at the bedside
- Sproam Foam Cleanser, 3-4 pumps per liter of water, straight into a basin of lukewarm water or onto a moist washcloth (use judiciously).
- Begin by gently cleansing the skin on the face and neck with the washcloth and patting it dry.
- As needed, replace the water.
- Simply place a towel beneath your head and use a warm, moist washcloth to dampen the hair.
- Sproam Foam Cleanser, 2-3 pumps, froth on moistened hair.
- Massage for 30-60 seconds into the hair and scalp.
- To eliminate slackened dirt and grease, lightly rub with a damp towel.
Cleaning Up Urine/Incontinence
- Sproam Foam Cleanser, 2-3 pumps, foam or spritz on a warm washcloth folded into a mitt.
- From front to back, softly cleanse the whole region.
Sproam Foam Cleanser is intented for only external usage. Avoid coming into touch with your eyes. If skin irritation or redness occurs, discontinue use of the product. Keep this item out of reach of youngsters and store carefully.
Buy Coloplast Sproam Foam Cleanser Today
Halo Healthcare offers a wide variety of pain relief gels, creams, and cleansers. Check out more reliable and helpful medical products available here to see which one can assist your needs.