Core Products Swede-O Thermal Vent Wrist Forearm Splint-Right
Core Products Swede-O Thermal Vent Wrist Forearm Splint-Right helps relieve wrist stiffness, pains associated with repetitive stress injuries.
- Provides gentle compression and retains body heat to promote recovery and relax muscles
- Metal splint reduces wrist motions which may aggravate nerves
- Increase elasticity of muscles
- Micro-ventilated, breatheable membrane is comfortable against the skin
- Helps relieve pain and swelling
- Removable 9" aluminum stay provides superior support and protection.
- Material is soft and comfortable against the skin
- Contours to the natural shape of the body
- It is advisable to wear it Prior to any activity, during the activity and even after the activity to avoid soft tissue injury
- You can also buy Core Products Swede-O Thermal Vent Wrist Forearm Splint-Left (Sold separately)
Product Care: Remove stays prior to washing. Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Provide proper care to injured and week wrists with Core Products Swede-O Thermal Vent Wrist Forearm Splint-Right.