Australian Sheepskin Apparel Broda Wheelchair Cushion Covers
Seat and Back Only
When wheelchair users think of seat and back covers, the main thing that comes into their minds is comfort. However, these cushion covers provide benefits that go way beyond that. The benefits include pressure management as well as positioning that can help reduce fatigue and also enhance seated balance for the patient throughout their day.
The Australian Sheepskin Apparel Broda Wheelchair Covers are ideal for individuals and patients who are confined to a wheelchair. These covers help improve comfort, aid posture and absorb shock over uneven surfaces. They also perform a crucial function when it comes to reducing the overall concentration of pressure on tissues, eventually preventing the formation of unpleasant pressure sores.
- The Australian Sheepskin Apparel Broda Wheelchair Covers help provide maximum comfort to the patient and also promote relief from pressure points.
- These wheelchair covers not only effectively distribute weight on the pressure points for those individuals who are unable to walk, or are confined to a wheelchair for a long period of time due to some sort of sickness or health reasons but they also alleviate discomfort effectively.
- The green color of this product indicates that it is of medical grade and these covers can be easily laundered at high temperatures that are required for thermal disinfection.
- The durable construction of these covers allows them to withstand frequent washing sessions.
- These covers are extremely long lasting and they offer rapid absorption of moisture, keeping your skin warm and dry at all times and naturally facilitate healing processes.
- They also offer reduced shearing as these pads have low friction and they move while remaining aligned with your body movement.
- As these covers are manufactured using medical grade merino wool sheepskin, they resist residual odors and unpleasant staining.