Australian Sheepskin Apparel Medical Long Boots (Pair)
Whether you need a medical shoe to protect your ankle and foot after an injury or you are looking for some post-surgery relief, the Australian Sheepskin Apparel Medical Long Boots is the ideal product for you.
It aids in pressure reduction and effectively prevents skin wounds and soreness. These boots come with a regular or a rubber sole; therefore, they are suitable for both outdoor and indoor usage. These long boots are used for tendon injuries, broken bones, shin splints, severe sprains and more, and they help keep your foot stable to promote maximum healing!
- The Australian Sheepskin Apparel Medical Long Boots are made with medical grade merino wool sheepskin.
- The construction material of these boots is therapeutic and helps prevent sores. It offers maximum comfort and a convenient walking experience.
- As wool is an incredible insulator, it stays warm in chilly winters and cool in summers, allowing your feet to be dry and at just the right temperature at all times.
- It helps relieve muscle aches and pressure points, and offers excellent leg, foot, ankle and heel support.
- As the material of these boots is moisture-wicking, it effectively absorbs any excess perspiration and also eliminates unpleasant odors.
- These boots resist staining and they can be easily washed. As they are highly durable and extremely long-lasting, they can easily withstand frequent washing sessions.
- The green dye of this footwear indicates that they are medical grade and you can launder them at high temperatures as required for thermal disinfection.
- These low friction boots accommodate maximum movement and reduce shearing by moving with your body.
- They facilitate natural healing and reduce skin breakdown.
- These long boots are available in four different sizes for men and women each; small, medium, large and extra large.