Australian Sheepskin Wheelchair Calf Protectors (Pair)
The Australian Sheepskin Wheelchair Calf Protectors are extremely effective and offer maximum comfort. They are designed specially to offer protection and relief from unpleasant skin abrasions to users. The best part about this product is that you can easily wash it in the machine and frequent washing won’t damage it.
These easy-to-clean pads can be securely fastened to the wheelchair. Therefore, they offer convenient assembly. Moreover, not only do these padded and durable calf protectors provide a comfortable support for the back and calves of your legs but they also prevent your feet from falling off foot rests of the wheelchair.
Enjoy this supportive and comfortable leg positioning aid that offers high-quality positioning and seating to wheelchair users. Along with facilitating natural healing, these pads also help prevent pressure injuries. Get the Australian Sheepskin Wheelchair Calf Protectors today to optimize your wheelchair experiences!
- Australian Sheepskin Wheelchair Calf Protectors (pair) are ideal for providing everyday comfort and aiding in pressure sore development.
- This product is constructed using medical grade merino wool sheepskin.
- These calf protector pads are green in color, indicating that they are of medical grade and can be laundered at high temperatures of 80°C to offer the added benefit of thermal disinfection.
- This extremely sturdy pair of calf protector pads can withstand repeated washing and has an extended lifespan.
- They absorb moisture rapidly, keep skin warm and fry at all times and facilitate natural healing in the process.
- These slippers contain between 4,000 and 6,000 fibers per square centimeter, providing you with a high-quality product.
- They resist staining and any unwanted and unpleasant residual odor.
- These pads are ideal to be used in conjunction with wheelchairs as they are extremely breathable and prevent skin discomfort on pressure points.