Brave Face Skeena Organic Reusable Face Mask for Adults
This Double Layer GOTS certified organic cotton reusable face mask is ethically produced in Ontario Canada. The sleek design and singular material makes it not only comfortable for use and stylish to wear but 100% biodegradable at end of life.
- Wash before use.
- Between uses, hand-wash mask with antibacterial soap for 2-3 minutes and rinse with warm tap water.
- Soak mask for at least 7-10 minutes in hot water with temperatures between 45 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius.
Tap water at the highest heat setting will do.
- As an alternative, you can use a clothes steamer to steam the mask after each use for 7-10 minutes.
- Squeeze excess water out and hang to dry.
- Always wash mask after one day of use or prolonged contact with other people.
- Wash masks on their own. Never wash with clothes (may be washed in a delicates/lingerie bag in a machine at high temperature
- Added measure: wash hands often with warm water and anti-bacterial soap, and refrain from touching any area of your face.
Special Note: This product is not a substitute for a medical mask such as the N95. It should not be worn by healthcare professionals in a hospital setting or those treating patients who have become ill.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Materials: Double layer 100% organic cotton.