Jamieson Echinacea 4,000 mg 60 Softgels
Echinacea is a scientific name for the plant coneflower. It consists of various species with a cone-shaped center. The flowers, leaves and roots of this plant come bearing a lot of healing power in them. The herbs derived from Echinacea are used by Jamieson Echinacea softgels to help fight various diseases. From protecting the immune system from harmful germs to healing wounds, Echinacea can be useful for many health purposes.
This dietary supplement is used to relieve symptoms of cold and other similar infections by stimulating the immune system to work more effectively against infections. Whether you have had surgery recently or are suffering from infections such as flu and common cold, Echinacea can work as a natural pain reliever and even help with reducing inflammation.
Unhealthy eating patterns can have an extremely negative impact on our metabolism and they can cause our body to slow down. When this happens, our immune systems need to take a break or require a boost. Jamieson Echinacea softgels that are Echinacea-based supplements help provide the necessary boost to your immune system, shorten the overall duration of cold and flu and fight upper respiratory tract infections effectively!
- Jamieson Echinacea 4,000mg allows you to benefit from the highest potency with one small softgel a day.
- The ultra strength formula of these softgels attempt to relieve cold symptoms.
- The softgels also help fight upper respiratory tract infections and shorten the duration of flu and colds.
- Disclaimer: This product is not intended to prevent, diagnose, cure or treat any disease.
- Take one Jamieson Echinacea 4,000mg softgel daily at the first sign of infection.
- Consult a professional medical practitioner for use beyond two months.
- Store this product in temperatures between 15 °C and 25 °C, and keep out of reach of children.
Adults: Take 1 softgel daily at the first sign of infection. Consult a health-care practitioner for use beyond 2 months. Store between 15 °C – 25 °C, away from children.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.