Jamieson Potassium 50mg 100 Tablets
When all elements in healthy quantities do what they are supposed to, homeostasis and proper body function regulation is maintained in the human body. Potassium is the third most abundant and aptly essential mineral our body relies on for proper regulation.
It is an electrolyte and also plays an important role in supporting functions in the body such as enhancing muscle strength and regulating metabolism, fluid balance, electrolyte functions, etc.
Jamieson Potassium tablets can supplement the daily recommended dose of potassium. A great source of electrolytes, it can help manage fluid levels in the body*. This may help improve the body’s capability to transmit electrical charges throughout the nervous system*.
Potassium may also support muscle health* by aiding proper utilization of energy during metabolism, helping improve muscle strength and function. Other potential benefits include regulation of neural function, boosting heart health, stabilizing blood pressure, and more*.
Features & Benefits:
- Jamieson Potassium Tablets deliver 50 mg of Potassium
- The capsules are free of salt, gluten, starch, lactose, preservatives, flavors, and artificial colors*
- Potassium supplement may be beneficial for regulating fluid balance in the body*
- The supplement is a rich resource of key electrolytes
- The capsules can supplement potassium deficit, suiting those who might be on low-carbohydrate diets or risk having low-potassium*
- Potassium supplements can help support nerve impulse and transmission.
- The supplements can also benefit the body by promoting better muscle and heart function by improving heart beat regulation*
- The capsules are easy to swallow
Directions for Use:
- Take 1 tablet a day with a meal to maintain general good health*
- Store the tablets in temperatures between 15 and 35 degrees centigrade
- Keep away from children’s reach
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.