MOBB Bath Board
A routine activity, bathing can prove difficult for some people. The elderly and anyone with limited mobility can find hard to get in and out of bathtubs. Also, they might not be able to stand for too long, have a problem stepping over the tub’s sides or are bound to a wheelchair.
In all of these instances, having a bathtub as a means of cleaning yourself can be hard. One solution is having a caregiver or family member carrying them over the tub or figure out another way of helping them bathe. For people who still love and savor their independence, this can seem intrusive.
A solution exists in the form of a bath board. The MOBB Bath Board is a support system that makes bathtubs more accessible to people who might have limited mobility issues that prevent them from using it properly.
Constructed with secure grips, the MOBB bath board is designed to allow people to enjoy a shower without needing anyone’s help. The board lies across the tub. Anyone who can’t lift their legs to get into the tub can use the board. They should transfer themselves from a wheelchair on to the board and then into the tub.
The board can also be used as a seat by people who can’t stand on their own for too long. They can simply sit on the board under the shower stream.
- Universal size of the bath board means it fits across the width of most tubs.
- The feet of the board are made of latex-free material, preventing it from slipping when the bathtub is slick with water.
- One end of the board has an integrated soap dish, preventing the need for reaching over to grab the soap.
- Space-saving design ensures there are no legs to impede space in smaller washrooms.
- Designed to fit exactly to the bathtub’s size, it still allows the shower curtain to be closed over it properly.
- Built with high-quality materials, the board is strong and sturdy, lasting a long time.
- Size: 27 7/8” Long
- Weight capacity: 250lbs
If you're in need of a simple but sturdy seat for the tub, give the Mobb Bath Board a try!
All bathroom aid products can only be returned for refund or exchange if unopened.
Your refund will be issued once we've received the product and deemed it acceptable.
If accepted, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund but we will cover the shipping charges.
For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges of opened or used product.