MOBB Toilet Safety Frame
Toilet egress can be quite hard for people who don’t have complete physical mobility. Not being able to bend down without support and balance issues can make sitting down on the toilet dangerous. People can topple over and take a fall.
People with disabilities that limit their movement and those who have surgical or injury trauma are the ones who have trouble using the toilet. At times, this could mean needing somebody else’s assistance to get on and off the toilet. Having to rely on somebody else for daily activities can limit a person’s independence.
A toilet safety rail with a strong, non-slip grip can provide the support so people can get on and off the toilet with ease.
The MOBB Toilet Safety Frame is designed to provide that support. Crafted out of high-quality materials, the frame has enough strength to support 250lbs. The slip-free pads on the handles ensure a secure grip, especially crucial while getting off the toilet.
You can still have your independence and use the bathroom without having somebody else helping you.
- Attaching the safety frame on the toilet is incredibly easy. Using a few basic tools found in most homes, it can be attached to your existing toilet via its hardware. You don’t need to buy special tools for installation.
- The safety frame allows you to have two positions with a few width adjustments. The frame also has a push-button, quick-release system that makes it easy to clean.
- The legs on the safety frame are designed to be height adjustable. You can easily use them with raised toilets seats and toilet raisers.
- Construction of the frame is high-quality, ensuring you have stable support for toilet egress.
- 250lbs weight capacity can sustain a significant amount of pressure.
Looking for something to provide stability while in the bathroom? The Mobb Toilet Safety Frame is there for you!