MOBB Toilet Safety Rail
The MOBB Toilet Safety Rail provides added stability when getting on or off the toilet.
- Padded armrests for comfort and grip
- Easy assembly and installation
- Will fit most toilets
- Weight capacity - 300 lbs
For anyone who has mobility issues, the right medical aid and support can be a life-changer. If you are recovering from surgery, have a degenerative condition or are suffering from joint pains due to an aging body, simple tasks like going to the toilet can be difficult.
Usually, this involves moving into a nursing home or getting at-home care from a caregiver. While these services are meant to be helpful, they can seem a little invasive when daily activities such as going to the bathroom are concerned.
One tool that makes using the toilet a whole lot easier is a safety rail. The proper safety rail will provide you the right kind of support to push yourself off the toilet seat or sit down with stability.
The MOBB Toiler Safety Rail goes right on the toilet seat so you can grab it to stabilize your body weight when going to the bathroom. Having a rail to hold onto, you can still maintain some sense of independence in your own home.
- Strong construction and design of the rail help people stand or sit safely. You can hold on to the rail to get on or off the toilet seat or stabilize yourself when you use the toilet while standing.
- Padded armrests ensure you don’t have to grip the slippery metal frame. The padding allows for a secure grip.
- Easy assembly and installation. Though not completely tool-free, the installation of the rail is still quite easy.
- The versatility of the design makes the MOBB Toilet Seat Rail usable for most toilets. You can even use your existing toilet seat and lid with the rail.
- 300 lbs weight capacity allows a wide range of people to use the toilet rail without any trouble.
All bathroom aid products can only be returned for refund or exchange if unopened.
Your refund will be issued once we've received the product and deemed it acceptable.
If accepted, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund but we will cover the shipping charges.
For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges of opened or used product.