Relaxus Inversion Table
The Relaxus Inversion Table is a fantastic, easy to use device that helps relieve muscle and back ache.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 180° inversion.
- Adjustable height - 4'10" to 6'6".
- Foam ankle clamps and non-slip rubber hand grips.
- Supports up to 330lbs / 150kg.
- 20 adjustments to customize the experience.
- Includes a DVD with instructions.
For help with regenerating disks, relaxing muscles and improving blood pressure, choose Relaxus Inversion Table today!
Please consult your medical professional prior to use of Relaxus Inversion Table should you have any of the medical conditions below or others contrary to inversion.
- Highblood pressure (hypertension)
- Bone weakness (osteoporosis, recent unhealed fractures, medullary pins, artificial hip joints or other orthopedic supports surgically implanted)
- Cardiovascular insufficiencies in the limbs
- After head injury
- Poorly co-ordinated
- Fainting spells
- Acute spinal injury
- Disoriented if upside down
- Weak or frail
- Retinal detachment
- Cerebral sclerosis
- Recent stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Heart and circulatory disorders for which you are being treated
- Acutely swollen joints
- Chronic sinusitis
- Motion sickness or inner ear disorders
- Or any other medical condition that may be made more severe by an elevation of blood pressure, intercranial pressure or the mechanical stress of the inverted position, should be considered contraindication to inversion therapy.