Drive Medical Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair with Four Rear-Locking Casters
The Drive Medical Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair is ideal for older people or those who are differently-abled and need a commode, along with a wheelchair, for their convenience. This commode chair is a portable chair that can be easily transported and moved around, making the user feel independent again. The Drive Medical Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair comes with an attached bucket that can be used whenever the user feels the need to go to the bathroom, but there is no physical bathroom available.
Moreover, the Drive Medical Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair has a seat cut-out that allows the chair to be positioned on top of a toilet without the user having to get off the chair. Users can also use this commode chair in the shower as it is made of aluminum, and hence, will not rust.
Wheeled Commode Chair
The Drive Medical Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair comes with footrests and has an adjustable height and angle footplates to ensure the user's maximum comfort. You no longer have to worry about limited mobility that comes naturally with age. The Drive Medical Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair is here to increase your quality of life and allow you to feel mobile!
Drive Medical Wheeled Commode Features
- Can be positioned over a standard toilet or used as a portable self-contained commode
- Comes with swing-away footrests with height and angle adjustable footplates
- Padded seat back and arms Seat cut-out
- White aluminum frame is rust resistant for use in the shower
Drive Wheeled Commode Specifications
- Rear and front wheels are 5"
- Overall Width Open: 22.25"
- Overall Height: 39"-41"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20" to 22"
- Back Height: 19.25"
- Width of Seat: 18" Depth Seat: 17"
- Overall Length with riggings: 34.5"
- Product Weight: 35.25 lbs
- Weight Limit: 275 lbs.