Drive Medical Aluminum Shower Chair and Commode with Casters
Drive Medical Aluminum Shower Chair and Commode with Casters features a strong, lightweight, and sturdy aluminum frame for stability. Its single-switch feature minimizes the assembly time, in addition to making it easy to dismantle for storage.
Its padded armrests and cloth-covered backrest provide additional comfort and support and stop the patient from falling. Its 3-inches rustproof and non-skid swivel casters make transportation from bed to washroom so easy that some patients can easily perform this task without assistance. The 2 rear locking feature prevents the shower chair from unnecessarily rolling on a wet floor.
The removable bucket has a wide opening to prevent splashing.
The front open, padded toilet seat is made from vinyl to ensure that the patient feels comfortable even while taking a shower for long periods.
Whether you want to use it as a shower seat or as a bedside commode for patients or family members with restricted mobility, Drive Medical’s Aluminum Shower Chair and Commode with Casters make sure that patient care and transportation are made easy.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy-to-assemble frame
- Padded, open front, vinyl toilet seat
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and durable
- 3" non-skid, rust resistant, swivel casters (2 rear locking)
- Brass push button allows for easy assembly
- Removable, tool-free back
- Plastic arms for added comfort
- Comes with removable 12 qt commode bucket and cover
- Height: 21"
- Seat Dimensions: 16" W x 16" D
- Width Between Arms: 18"
- Width Outside Arms: 21.5"
- Weight: 14lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
Having a pleasant and comfortable bathing experience with the Drive Medical Aluminum Shower Chair and Commode with Casters.