Drive Medical Cruiser III Light Weight Wheelchair
The Drive Medical Cruiser III Lightweight Wheelchair weighs less than 35 lbs, making it an ideal product for individuals with mobility issues. Cruiser 3 wheelchair is easy to store and extremely light to carry. With this wheelchair by Drive Medical, you can now perform basic day-to-day tasks on your own without having to rely on anyone else.
With features like flip back, detachable desk arms, and swing-away footrests, this product offers a complete solution to patients. Drive cruiser wheelchair mainly enables users to improve their range of motion. With this lightweight mobility device, you can participate in everyday activities with great ease and enthusiasm, without letting your disabilities get in the way!
Drive Cruiser 3 Wheelchair Features
- The Drive Medical Cruiser III Wheelchair comes with a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- The silver veil finish of the wheelchair makes it aesthetically pleasing and easy to maintain
- The chair also comes with precision sealed wheel bearing, both in front and rear, ensuring long-lasting reliability and optimal performance
- The 8-inch caster wheels allow users to enjoy a smooth ride over most types of surfaces
- The dual axle and removable, flip back, desk arms make this product ultra-portable so that users can carry it with ease
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks, black nylon upholstery, and composite mag-style wheels that are lightweight and maintenance-free
Cruiser 3 Wheelchair Specifications
- Width (Open): 24 inches
- Width (Closed)L 12 inches
- Height: 35 inches
- Seat to Floor (Height): 17.5 - 19.5 inches
- Back (Height): 16 inches
- Seat (Width): 16 inches
- Seat (Depth): 16 inches
- Overall Length: 42 inches
- Product Weight: 35 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of wheelchairs in Canada and US so you can decide which one is best for you.