Drive Medical Cruiser X4 Wheelchair
For some people, wheelchairs are a necessity. Whether you're dealing with a disability, chronic illness, or injury, you should be confident that your wheelchair is designed to meet your needs. Each of the wheelchairs on the Drive Medical product line has a few subtle differences in their features, giving individuals the freedom to enjoy a personalized style and comfort level.
When you require a solution for support, stability, or mobility, Drive Medical has a solution for you. Among their current product lines is a diverse range of home and hospital-grade products that enable people to live their lives to the fullest.
Cruiser x4 Wheelchair - Powerful Mobility Device
Mobility challenges are a thing of the past when you experience the comfort and smooth gliding experience in the Drive Medical Cruiser X4 Wheelchair. This powerful mobility device is loaded with features such as composite mag style wheels, giving you superior performance and a smoother ride as you casually cruise.
An essential aspect of choosing a wheelchair is ensuring that it's the right one for you. The Drive Medical Cruiser X4 Lightweight wheelchair is an incredibly light-weight self-propelled chair and features pushing handles on the back of the seat, allowing users to choose when it comes to their mobility.
The bells and whistles that come stock with this wheelchair are the real stars of the show. Among a few, more luxurious components are the height-adjustable flip-back armrests, back, and footrests, making this wheelchair heavily customizable. The frame of the Cruiser X4 was made even more comforting by designing a seat that doesn't have guides. The structure is also made to accommodate custom backs and accessories, truly making the cruiser X4 a fully tailored experience.
Cruiser X4 Wheelchair Features:
- Weighs 34 pounds or less when properly equipped in the basic configuration (Excluding front rigging)
- Easy to propel and transport
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Flip-back, removable arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10" to 14" and features a front mounted easy-to-use lever release mechanism
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Height adjustable segmented back
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Patented adjustable depth seat 16" and 18" on chair depths
- 3 position quick release rear axles mounted on Composite Mag-style wheels with composite hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Dual over center cross links provide added rigidity
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Aluminum and Carbon steel blended frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish is attractive, chip resistant and easy-to-maintain.
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Precision sealed wheel bearings through-out ensure long lasting and reliability
- 8" front casters have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustments
- Triple rear axle positions provides easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level
- Drive Medical wheelchair comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
Fully Loaded and Fully Adjustable
Almost any part of this wheelchair is removable and adjustable at the push of the button or an easy-to-use lever. Push down on one of the buttons interlocking the pieces connected to the wheelchair tube-style frame, and you can swap out your front casters, swing-away footrests, armrests, and more. Seriously, you won't find customization like this anywhere else.
Even the wheels feature a 3-position axle that allows users to remove their wheels and take complete control over their chairs' "seat dump." Ultimately, this will enable users to maintain their chairs to prevent unwanted, painful spine curvature.
High Weight Capacity
Thanks to its highly durable and comfortable design, most people can sit in a Drive Medical Cruiser X4 Lightweight wheelchair and feel entirely at ease with themselves. The chair's frame can support an entire 300lbs, making it a suitable choice for people of all shapes and sizes.
Most devices that roll come with the responsibility of maintenance. Over time, wheelchairs typically need bolts or screws tightened or slight corrections to ensure proper positioning of the axle. The Drive Medical Cruiser X4 Lightweight Wheelchair is comprised of a long-lasting, durable design, reducing the chance of needing any frequent upkeep. Your wheels won't be wobbling anytime soon when you shop for a Drive Medical Wheelchair.
Drive Medical Cruiser X4 Specifications:
||16" - 17.5"
|Length with Riggings
|Product Weight without Riggings (16 , 18 , 20 )
||32 lbs | 34 lbs | 36 lbs
||16"/18" On Chair
|Seat To Floor Height
||17" | 18" | 19"
||16" | 18" | 20"
||23" | 25" | 27"
|Arm Rest Type (s)
||Height Adjustable Flip-Back Desk Arm | Height Adjustable Flip-Back Full Arm
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of wheelchairs in Canada and US so you can decide which one is best for you.