Drive Medical Deluxe Bariatric Shower Chair with Back
The Drive Medical Deluxe Bariatric Shower Chair eliminates the risk of slipping or falling in the shower. Seniors who have trouble standing in the shower too long or fear slipping getting out of it can use the chair as support.
The bariatric shower chair has a backrest that you can lean back on to relax. The bench is made with blow-molded plastic that is known to be quite durable, perfect for use in water since it is corrosion-proof too. The frame is made with high-quality aluminum that is durable, lightweight, and corrosion-resistant. The entire chair is quite light to carry, which makes it portable too. You can easily fix it in any bathroom or shower.
The seat has drainage holes that prevent you from slipping. It also eliminates the possibility of water from collecting on the seat. The legs of the chair can be adjusted for height by 1-inch increments. There is a simple euro-style clip that allows you to do so quite easily. The frame also has depth cross braces that are attached with aircraft rivets, making it quite a sturdy construction.
Since the Drive Medical Deluxe Bariatric Shower Chair with Back is made with recycled materials, it is suitable for people who prefer eco-friendly items. Despite the lightweight materials used for the chair, it can hold up to 500lbs of weight.
• Adjustable height of 1-inch increments
• Easy euro-style clip for height adjustment
• Durable plastic make
• Frame made with lightweight aluminum
• Durable and sturdy construction
• Made with recycled materials
• Drainage holes in seat
• Carton Shipping Weight: 32.5 lbs. | 8.5 lbs. | 27 lbs. | 8.0 lbs.
• Outside Legs: 17.5" (W) x 17.25" (D)
• Seat Dimensions: 20" (W) x 12" (D)
• Seat Height: 14" - 19"
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime
• Weight: 7.5 lbs. and 6.0 lbs.
• Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.