Drive Medical Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
The Drive Medical Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is one of the most convenient ones out there. For starters, it is for everyone thanks to it incorporating all finger sizes from infants to adults. It checks your SpO2 levels along with your pulse rate, which are both then displayed onto a LED screen. This screen is large and easy to read, making it a great option for the elderly too who’s eyesight may not be as great.
Drive Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Benefits
In addition to that, it also has low power consumption and its battery lasts for about 20-30 hours, which is a long time. You can even take it out for the day and not worry about it running out of battery.
This oximeter is perfect for sports enthusiasts to measure their oxygen saturation as well as their pulse rate. However, it can be used for others too and as mentioned earlier it is great for the elderly.
With the increasing number of COVID-19 patients on the daily, it is also a great device to purchase and keep in order for monitoring saturation levels. It is a low-maintenance device so you won't have to worry too much about its batteries or other things.
Drive Pulse Oximeter Features
- Big and easy-to-read multi-view LED display screen
- Displays SpO₂ and pulse rate
- Low power consumption, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Includes lanyard and two AAA batteries
- Ideal for sports enthusiasts to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate
Drive Oximeter Specifications
||20 to 30 hours
||2 AAA alkaline or rechargeable
||2.2(L) x 1.2(W) x 1.3(H)
See owners' manual here.