Drive Medical Footstool with Non-Skid Rubber Platform
While there is a wide range of chairs available in the market, the Drive Medical Footstool with Non-Skid Rubber Platform is a great way for users to enjoy the benefits of ergonomic seating without investing a large amount of money. Along with providing a surface to your feet to rest, the footrest also offers benefits like improved blood flow and circulation.
This footrest can help prevent formation of blood clots associated with deep vein thrombosis by reducing pressure on users’ legs. It also helps relieve pressure on the lower back and decreases varicose veins and swelling. If your chair is missing a waterfall edge, then this footstool is an absolute must as it can help cut down on any circulation problems and discomfort that can crop up when people sit for extended periods.
While sitting all day long is not good for any individual’s health, it can sometimes be necessary due to work or other reasons. For this purpose, the Drive Medical Footstool with Non-Skid Rubber Platform can prove to be an ideal product that encourages rocking motion and keeps your blood flowing, legs moving, and, most importantly, your feet extremely comfortable. This footstool is simply more comfortable than resting your feet on the floor.
- The Drive Medical Footstool with Non-Skid Rubber Platform is constructed using steel-welded silver vein
- Its unique design and sturdy material makes it attractive and durable
- The non-skid, rubber platform as well as the reinforced rubber tips on the legs of this footstool offer added stability
- Step Surface (Width): 14 inches
- Step Surface (Depth): 11 inches
- Step (Height): 9 inches
- Step (Width): 17 inches
- Step (Depth): 13 inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs