Drive Medical Harmony True Low Air Loss Tri-Therapy Mattress System
The Drive Medical Harmony True Low Air Loss Tri-Therapy Mattress System includes pulsation, alternating pressure, and true low air loss therapy, preventing pressure ulcers. This unit is manufactured with a 2-inch foam base and it redistributes the weight of the patient evenly across the surface, offering immense comfort and support to the patient.
With the control unit, the user can choose the time cycle as per their personal preference and customize the mattress according to their weight to benefit from the best air distribution and immersion. If you are looking for a product that doesn't only promote healing for individuals suffering from pressure ulcers, but also keeps their skin comfortable and cool, give the Drive Medical Harmony True Low Air Loss Tri-Therapy Mattress System a try right away!
Drive Medical Low Air Loss Mattress Features
- The Drive Medical Harmony True Low Air Loss Tri-Therapy Mattress System offers immense comfort and support to patients
- This easy-to-use product is an intuitive 1300 LPM blower system with pulsation and alternating pressure
- It helps prevent and treat all stages of pressure ulcers
- The comfort setting controls are based on the weight of the patient, providing optimal comfort and therapy
- The seat inflation feature offers added support in the Fowler's position
- It fully inflates within two minutes
- The Autofirm feature, digital micro-processing continuously monitors the pressure in order to provide optimal therapeutic pressure redistribution
- It comes with visual and audio low pressure, power failure and system failure alarms
- The 2-inch foam base is included to offer users with power outage protection
- The Silver Stretch Cover enables users to benefit from permanent silver-ion that kills 99.5% of germs
- The cover is vapor permeable, fluid-resistant, soft and supple
- The 5-side mattress loops keep cables off the floor, allowing users to manage the cables in a better manner
- The five-minute panel lockout feature prevents unintentional setting changes from occurring
- Each system comes with a durable, handy carrying bag
Drive Low Air Loss Mattress Additional Info
- Mattress System ONLY, bed/bedframe sold separately.