Drive Medical Lightweight Bariatric Homecare Bed
Drive is leading the way in Homecare beds by introducing the next generation of Bariatric support. Introducing Drive DeVilbiss' new Lightweight Bariatric Beds. With frames up to 100 lbs lighter than most current Bariatric offerings, these beds are easy to maneuver, transport and assemble. Without compromising strength, these durable lightweight frames have been tested and verified to maintain the same safe working load capacity of up to 1000lbs! (Weight capacity varies by size). Available in 42", 48" and 54" widths gives patients the space they need to recover and providers the ability to deliver and assemble with ease.
Heavy-duty Bed Frame Features:
- Lightweight frame design offers providers easier and more manageable bed deliveries and assemblies
- Allows for additional space for patient comfort and recovery as well as caregiver efficiency
- Product Safety & Performance Standards: Meets IEC 60601-2-52; 60601-1; 60601-1-2; 60601-1-11
- Full electric bariatric homecare bed with dual motor assembly for head and frame adjustability
- Ultra lightweight frame is easily set up by 1 individual; no links to connect and no tools required
- Square tube steel frame slat deck provides durable strength, no-sag mattress support, and is easy to clean
- Scratch resistant wood grain panel bed ends include hi-lo motors for frame height adjustability
- UL approved motor is self-contained for reduced weight and noise and can be easily installed and removed with patient in bed
- Reduce service calls with a large glow in the dark hand pendant that is easy-to-use for adjustments; LED indicators available for power and lockout included
- Battery Back up accessory available but sold separately
- Half Rails accessory available, but sold separately
- Rail accessories meet FDA and ASTM entrapment guidelines and standards
Heavy-duty Adjustable Bed Base Specifications:
||Backup available but not included
||15300LW: 34" - 42" with casters | 15302LW and 15303LW: 35" - 44" with casters
||5" casters (2 locking and 2 unlocking)
||15300LW: 18 - 26" | 15302LW and 15303LW: 16 - 24"
||15300LW: Dual Full Electric w/Hi Lo | 15302LW and 15303LW: Linear Full Electric w/HI Lo
||15300LW: 42"W x 80" L | 15302LW: 48"W x 80" L | 15303LW: 54"W x 80" L
||15300LW: Safe working load 600lbs (to include occupant and any accessories) | 15302LW: Safe working load 750lbs (to include occupant and any accessories) | 15303LW: Safe working load 1000lbs (to include occupant and any accessories)
||Bed Frame: Steel | Bed Ends: Steel base & Wood grain panels | Motors: electrical components
Heavy-duty Adjustable Bed
The bariatric homecare bed has a safe working load capacity of 600 lbs., with the dual-motor assembly, which is just what we need. This bed will give our loved ones the care and comfort they deserve and desire. The homecare bed comes with a no-sag mattress support system that is made of square tube steel frames. This provides strength and durability while providing an easy assemble.
The lighter weight allows for easier movement of the product, more manageable assembly with less strain on the back, faster cleaning time, and decreased likelihood of injury.
Homecare beds include high-low motors for frame height adjustability, which provides a comfortable sleeping experience for all different heights. In addition, bed ends can be made from scratch-resistant wood grain panels with a durable finish for an attractive and long-lasting appearance.
It is important for caretakers to not only look for the best home care bed but also ensure that it is easy for them to use and adjust. For individuals with limited mobility in their hands, a large glow-in-the-dark hand pendant with easy-to-use adjustments will make life easier and less stressful. This type of product is perfect for when caregivers need to change sheets or assist their loved one in getting out of bed.
Patient comfort and efficiency are important in hospital settings. For a patient to feel physically comfortable, the homecare bed must be large enough for them to move around.