Drive Medical Low Height Overbed Table
Individuals who need to stay in bed, whether due to temporary mobility constraints or chronic health issues, may need a multifunctional table like Drive Medical Low Height Overbed Table. This convenient bed table is the best solution in providing a stable surface to have food, write on, and place necessary things near the bed. It can also help seniors, adults, and bed-bound individuals to perform daily tasks such as working, reading, playing games, eating, and more with greater independence, safety, and comfort.
Drive Medical Low Height Overbed Table is a piece of practical and easy-to-use furniture suitable for hospital or home use. It can be adjusted and moved to meet the needs of its user while also providing additional support. With its excellent features, users will surely appreciate the enormous support and utility this table can offer.
Features of Drive Medical Low Height Overbed Table
- It comes with a 3.25-inch frame-to-floor clearance
- Specifically designed to be used with low beds
- It features a spring-loaded lift mechanism that provides several height adjustments from 19.75 to 28.75 inches
- It comes with a roomy, high-pressure laminate top with T-molding
- It has a twin 1.5-inch swivel caster
- Available in "U" or "H" base in chrome or opal powder coat
Design of Drive Medical Low Overbed Table
Drive Medical Low Height Overbed Table is designed to bring convenience to everyone. This overbed table by Drive Medical features twin 1.5 swivel caster wheels for easy maneuvering, making it extremely portable and easy to move from one place to another. It is specifically designed to be used with a low bed, for it comes with a 3.25-inch frame-to-floor clearance and is available in “U” and “H” base in either chrome or opal powder coat, which are both extremely durable.
This Drive Medical table is also designed with an easy up and down adjustment to meet the user's personal preference; it features a spring-loaded lift mechanism that provides several height adjustments from 19.75 to 28.75 inches. And once the desired height is reached, this overbed table can be locked safely into place, offering a stable surface for the user. Additionally, this table comes with a roomy, high-pressure laminate top with T-molding that provides plenty of surface area and can accommodate a load of up to 50 pounds.
Benefits of Low Height Overbed Table
Drive Medical Low Height Overbed Table provides several benefits to its users; some of them are:
- It provides convenience to move around the bed and do day-to-day tasks.
- Patients can eat and drink without worrying about spilling, for the table is stable.
- Its low-height design also allows placement under recliners and side seating when patients are out of bed.
Specifications of Drive Medical Overbed Table
- Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- The "U" base offers a 24-inch open area
- Table Top Dimensions: 15 x 30 inches
- Height: 19 - 28 inches
Buy Drive Medical Low Height Overbed Table
Halo Healthcare offers a wide variety of Overbed Tables in Canada, so you can decide which one is best for you.