Drive Medical Low Height Overbed Table
The Drive Medical Low Height Overbed Table is an ideal product for individuals who spend a lot of time in bed; whether due to temporary mobility constraints or chronic health issues. This overbed table can help senior adults and bed-bound individuals to perform daily tasks such as working, reading, playing games, eating, and more with greater independence, safety, and comfort.
There are multiple tasks that healthy individuals like to enjoy in bed, for instance, working on their laptop or simply enjoying breakfast in bed; for this purpose, this overbed table serves as the perfect solution.
The table can not only be raised but also lowered according to the personal preference of the user. Once your desired height is reached, the overbed table locks safely into place. It also features swivel caster wheels that make the item extremely portable and easy to move from one place to another. If you seek reliability and durability, the Drive Medical Low Height Overbed Table might be just the right choice for you!
Low Height Overbed Table Features
- The Drive Medical Low Height Overbed Table comes with a 3.25-inch frame-to-floor clearance
- This product is specifically designed to be used with low beds
- It features a spring-loaded lift mechanism that provides several height adjustments from 19.75 to 28.75 inches
- The table comes with a roomy, high-pressure laminate top with T-molding that provides plenty of surface area
- This item can hold up to 50 pounds of weight
- The twin 1.5-inch swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- This overbed table is available in wither "U" or "H" base in chrome or opal powder coat
- The "U" base offers a 24-inch open area
- Table Top Dimensions: 15 x 30 inches
- Height: 19 - 28 inches
Drive Overbed Table Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 50 pounds