Drive Medical No Gap Half Length Side Bed Rails with Brown Vein Finish
Patients that suffer from memory problems, incontinence, trouble sleeping, pain, and uncontrolled body movement issues or who cannot walk or get out of bed safely without assistance need products that can keep them from dangerous, falling accidents. The Drive Medical No Gap Half Length Side Bed Rails aid in turning and repositioning with ease, provide a hand-hold to patients for getting into or out of bed, and provide a feeling of comfort and security!
Bed Assist Handle
This device comes with a lot of benefits. Individuals with limited strength or physical disabilities are often at risk of falling out of bed, especially when being transported. For this purpose, these rails can act as a safety barrier and prevent falls. The rails also provide easy access to personal care items and bed controls to users.
Drive Bed Assist Rail
Having a feeling of comfort and security while getting into or out of bed is essential for disabled and senior individuals. This product also acts as a wall, allowing users to position themselves in bed and making it easier for them to turn over and sit up. Give the Drive Medical Bed Rails a try today so that your loved one can perform routine tasks in the most efficient manner possible!
Drive Bed Rail Features
- The Drive Medical Side Bed Rails come with a unique design that helps save users from unnecessary worry
- The no-gap half length side bed rail helps prevent users from being lodged between bars
- The one-inch steel construction with brown vein finish is not only strong and durable but also attractive
- These rails fit most hospital beds with a steel frame
- It is ideal for providing maximum protection to the patient, especially when the bed is elevated
- This product is also extremely easy to install