Drive Medical PreserveTech Nitro 3-Wheel Rollator - Red
Drive Medical PreserveTech Nitro 3-Wheel Rollator - Red is the newest addition to our premium line of Nitro rollators. Featuring a hidden inner brake cable, the functional and modern Nitro 3 is designed with safety in mind while indoors or outdoors. The Nitro 3 easily navigates narrow spaces and folds flat while in the standing position so it can roll, park and store anywhere. Also included is a large, removable pouch to keep personal items close. The Nitro™ 3 comes pre-assembled, so you can unbox, unfold and get your customers going!
Features and Benefits:
- Stylish and modern design features lightweight aluminum frame with built-in brake cable for extra safety and protection
- Ergonomic hand grips provide comfort and control, push down on handbrakes to engage parking brake feature
- Quickly and easily adjust the height of the handles with the push-button height adjustment
- Large, removable storage pouch is perfect for your personal belongings, or transporting items to and from
- Easy side to side fold allows the rollator to stay in the standing position, making it easy to roll, park and store anywhere
- Dual front fork design enhances turning radius while providing added safety
- Large 9" front wheel allows for optimal steering and conveniently moves over most kinds of terrain, whether indoors or out
- Out of box assembled
- Drive PreserveTech products are manufactured with an antimicrobial* agent that helps to minimize the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew on treated surfaces. Treated surfaces on this product include the handgrips
||22” W x 29” D
|Handle Height Range
||32.5" - 37.5"
|Inside Hand Grip Width
|Number of Wheels
|Rear Basket Size
||12.5" W x 13.5" H x 11.5" D
|Width inside back legs
How to Use the Curb Assist: The Nitro Rollator features a Curb Assist for terrain transitions. The Curb Assist allows the user to move over curbs and small steps with ease. The Curb Assist is visibly located on the inside of the rear wheel.
- When approaching a curb, step or transition firmly grasp both hand grips and place your right foot on the Curb Assist located on the right-hand side of the rollator. Be sure to use your right foot to activate the Curb Assist. DO NOT use your opposite foot.
- While securely grasping both hand grips, gently apply pressure to the Curb Assist with your foot
- Bring the front wheels of the rollator to a slight angled position just above the curb or step pushing forward if necessary
- Once at a stable position, gently release your foot from the Curb Assist allowing the front wheels to rest of the curb, step or transition
- Push the Rollator forward as the rear wheels approach the curb, step or transition and lift the rear wheels onto the curb, step or transition
- Proceed with walking once observing that all four wheels are safely past the curb, step or transition