Drive Medical Patient Alarm
Medical Alarm Systems
Individuals who lack motor control or are often under heavy medication are prone to falling-accidents. The Drive Medical Patient Alarm has been specially designed with patient comfort, safety, and care in mind. The device doesn't only help reduce falls but it is also extremely easy to operate. As soon as a patient vacates their chair or comes near to the edge of their resting object, an alarm gets triggered that alerts the caregiver.
Having this efficient system in place can help you become alert quickly and tend to your loved ones right on time! This patient alarm is easy to install and has a user-friendly control system, making it ideal to be used in medical facilities, hospitals, and especially assisted living institutes. If you take care of a senior or a disabled individual at home, installing this system might help you ensure their safety at all times.
The pressure-sensitive pad that this item comes with is connected to an audio alarm featuring a safety alert, enabling you to remain in complete control and prevent your loved one from experiencing any severe falling accident. The low battery warning on the system helps you replace the batteries just in time to avoid any unnecessary problems. Give Drive Medical Patient Alarm a try today!
- The Drive Medical Patient Alarm is a pressure-sensitive chair alarm that helps alert caregivers every time a patient rises from their chair
- The pressure-sensitive pad is connected to the audio alarm featuring a safety alert
- This alarm comes with an on / off switch and low battery warning
- It also comes with four AA batteries for the convenience of users
Patient Alarm Product Specifications
- Pad Size (Chair): 10 x 15 inches
- Pad Size (Bed): 11 x 30 inches