Drive Medical Bariatric Sentra EC Heavy Duty Wheelchair with Detachable Desk Arms
Users using a wheelchair are usually old, disabled, or have just come out of surgery. Being in a wheelchair limits mobility, so why not choose the best possible wheelchair to allow some form of flexibility so that you may feel independent? The Drive Medical Bariatric Sentra EC Heavy-Duty Wheelchair is the perfect fit for your problems.
Drive Bariatric Wheelchair
This heavy-duty wheelchair comes with a dual cross bar that supports the carbon steel frame of the chair, allowing it to bear a weight of 450 lbs.
Moreover, the Drive Medical Bariatric Sentra EC Heavy-Duty Wheelchair has a chip-proof, low maintenance, triple-coated, chrome finished, double embossed vinyl upholstery. This allows the wheelchair to be durable, lightweight, attractive, and super easy to clean. You do not have to worry about replacing the wheelchair any time soon!
The Drive Medical Bariatric Sentra EC Heavy-Duty Wheelchair comes with standard detachable desk arms and swing away footrests to provide ultimate comfort. Simply use the push-to-lock wheels to ensure user safety.
Sentra EC Wheelchair Features
- Comes with a “Dual Cross Bar” to reinforce the carbon steel frame
- Carbon steel frame has a chip proof, maintainable, triple coated, chrome finished, and double embossed vinyl upholstery
- The wheelchair is durable, light weight, attractive, and easy to maintain
- Standard, dual axle allows easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Comes with detachable desk arms, swing away footrests, 8” front caster wheels, urethane tires, aluminum footplates, chrome hand rims, and push-to-lock wheel locks to ensure user safety
- Urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels
- Padded arm rests
Drive Sentra EC Wheelchair Specification
- Width (Open): 29". Width (Closed): 13.5"
- Height: 36"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Back (Height): 18"
- Seat (Width): 22"
- Seat (Depth): 18"
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight: 57 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Model # STD22ECDDA-SF
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of wheelchairs in Canada and US so you can decide which one is best for you.