Drive Medical Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair
The Drive Medical Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair is perfect for the elderly or disabled individuals with limited mobility as it allows them the freedom of independence. The wheelchair comes in an attractive style that is powder coated with a silver vein finish. It is easy to maintain and has a steel frame, which makes the wheelchair durable even in times of wear and tear.
The Drive Medical Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair has urethane tires that are mounted on composite wheels. This allows the user to ride smoothly over most surfaces without any fear of the tires slipping. The wheelchair also has embossed, nylon upholstery that is easy to clean. It is durable and lightweight, which makes it even more comfortable.
The best part about the Drive Medical Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair is that it has a carry pocket on the backrest! This allows users a safe place to put their personal items instead of uncomfortably placing everything on their lap. The footrests of the wheelchairs are padded to accommodate maximum comfort and can also be detached. Users simply have to push the lock brakes and plastic footplates to work the Drive Medical Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair.
- Powder coated silver vein steel frame
- Padded armrests for comfort
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheel provides durability and are low maintenance
- Comes with push to lock brakes 8" front casters, adjustable in 3 positions
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool free adjustable length riggings
- Plastic footplates
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Width (Open): 24"
- Width (Closed): 12.5"
- Height: 36". Seat to Floor
- (Height): 17.5"-19.5"
- Back (Height): 16"
- Seat (Width): 16"
- Seat (Depth): 16"
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight: 35.8 lbs.
- Model #SSP216DDA-SF