Drive Medical SpO2 Deluxe Pulse Oximeter
Pulse oximetry can be used to determine whether the blood contains enough oxygen. This knowledge is useful in a variety of situations. It can be used:
- During or after sedation-assisted surgery or procedures
- To see how effective lung medicines are
- To determine a person's ability to handle increased levels of activity
- To determine whether a ventilator is required to assist with breathing or to assess how well it is performing.
- To determine if a person's breathing stops during sleep (sleep apnea)
Finger Pulse Oximeter Features
- Dual color high resolution easy-to-read OLED display, auto-rotation multi-display screen*
- Display SpO₂ and Pulse Rate, Pulse bar and Plethysmogram
- Now with Perfusion Index and programmable alarm functionality
- Low power composition, Auto-off function*
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation*
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult*
- Includes lanyard, carry case, and two AAA batteries
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate
Can I buy Drive Medical Pulse Oximeter in Canada and United States?
Yes, you can order Pulse Oximeter from this product page!
||20 to 30 hours*
||2 AAA alkaline or rechargeable
||2.2(L) x 1.2(W) x 1.3(H)
||Limited 2 Year
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.